Tuesday, 3 January 2012

New Year, New Start. Maybe

It's that time of the year again when we all pretend that this year will be the best of our lives. We will get fit, we will stop smoking, we will learn a new language, we will fall in love. Or there are those smart Alecs who decide not to make any resolutions. Me? I've decided to write a blog.

My life is littered with unfinished diaries. Usually I think my life just isn't interesting enough but it's mainly because I have the staying power of a runaway bride. I'm hoping by putting this in the public domain it might force me to keep up to date.

So, the basics. I'm 23 and decided that a life stacking shelves in supermarkets after a life of education wasn't for me but with very few other options available in the UK I started looking further afield. Much further afield. You now find me in Vietnam in the crazy city of Saigon, or Ho Chi Minh as it is now known. I teach English, I eat noodles and I hope that this year will be the best of my life so far. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment